viernes, 30 de octubre de 2009


My favourite animal (in general) is the clouded leopard; it is a feline that lived in the south of Asia. In its skin has marks that look like clouds, this marks have different colours which depends in the sub specie that we are talking about. This feline it is a really good climber, because most of its prey lives in trees; for this, it has a long tail witch it gives its balance, this characteristics make it a really agile animal.
I found this animal, because I had to make a dissertation about Borneo and the animals that lived there, and one of those animals was the Bornean clouded leopard, and I felt in love with it (and with the specie in general), I started to research about it and I found it a very interesting animal. This animal it is really beautiful, It has an amazing colour, it’s like a dark purple with dark brown marks, in the only place of the world that it exists is in Borneo, the scientist haven’t describe its behaviour because of the animal's secretive nature, but they assumed that it is solitary creature, I hope some they I will describe its behaviour.
Why I like it? I have personally always loved felines, but these types of cats are special, they are like the king of the jungle plus trees, they are strong, mysteries, fast and beautiful.
All this characteristics make it an amazing animal.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario